Saturday, November 14, 2009

I Finally Have An Apple!

dimensions event

Shaz was the one who invited me to this event. It was the premiere of the first episode of 'Dimensions'. Dimensions is the first sci-fi made-for-mobile series which is an innovation of Maxis and Astro. Like what I said, the launch party was held in The Palace, Sheraton Imperial Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. So, where ever there are events there will be bloggers. It's a good thing that the Sheraton Imperial Hotel was easily accesible by public transport, if it's not then I won't be there and Eggy won't be happy.

dimensions

dimensions speech

Things started of with speeches by Mr. Coogan and Mr. Eric both Big Heads of Maxis and Astro respectively. Correct me if I'm wrong here, I wasn't really concentrating. The first episode of Dimensions was then screened. So we watched and watched and then...to be continued. Aww~ The show was getting exciting...Guess I'll have to wait for episode two then.

dimensions casts
A group photo with the casts

This was the best shot I can get as I was standing behind all the big guns.

dimensions crowd
Take a look at the crowd!

Later on, food was served!

dimensions food

I was buffet style, my favourite! They served use yummy-licious finger food. After going for a few rounds, my stomach was satisfied. :D *happy*

Not forgeting to mention that during the event there was a lucky draw contest where 2 iPhones was up for grabs. iPhone, I WANT!

dimensions lucky draw
And the winner goes to...

...ticket number 0076! Which is not me. :( That ticket belongs to Xiang. Lucky him eh. Fear not as there was another iPhone to give away. I really hoped that it was me going up on stage next. Once again, another ticket was drawn out from the bowl.

Zero...

Zero...

Four...

Seven!

dimensions ticket
YES! It was my ticket number!

So now, I am a proud user of an Apple iPhone. :D

dimensions iphone winner
Me

dimensions lucky star
with my lucky star that night.

dimensions

If you would like to know more or even watch Dimensions, do visit its official site at



You can even subscribe to it and watch it on your phone by SMS-ing  

ON DS to 22900. 

That's all from me for the event launch of DIMENSIONS! So now you know why Eggy is happy. 

~~


If you would like to be invited to events like this, do join SFX Facebook Group. You'll never know, maybe you'll be the next iPhone winner. Once again, I would like to thank Shaz for inviting me to this event. Don't jealous yeah, I got iPhone. :D

23 comments:

theeggyolks said...

hey! congrats! it's just your day :)

Joshualaw said...

I'm so jealous right now!!! lol~
Anyways, congrats ya! =)

Aidi-Safuan said...

wowwwww!!!
jeles at u~

belz said...

*PENGSAN* WHY YOU SO LUCKY ONE??

KwOnG FeI said...

wow..damn lucky man!

Rachel Yen said...

waa, so lucky
congratz~

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a lucky guy! Congrats man!

IMCurtain.com

Josiah & Renae; said...

omg congrats!

wen pink said...

damn lucky lorrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! GRATSSS to you again!!! i am jealous to the max!!

HitoMi Ng said...

Fuah!! you two damn lucky!! haha, I wish I was there >.<

Copykate said...

congrats! *envy much*

yiching.ong said...

I am so bloody jealous, okay!!!
RAWR!!!

Unknown said...

theeggyolks:
thanks! I was really happy to have won that iPhone. :D

Joshu@law:
hehe, don't jealous. there's always another way of getting an iPhone. cash involved though.

Aidi-Safuan:
don't be. :)

belz:
*carries you to a safe place after you pengsan* hehe, lucky leh. jealous?

KwOnG FeI:
yeah, there were only 2 iPhones to be given away that night.

Rachel Yen:
thanks :)

IMCurtain:
hey thanks. i havent seen you for awhile.

xox `Lyng` xox:
thanks~!

wen pink:
really damn lucky. :D dun jealous, i'm sure got have more high-tech gadgets compared to me right? haha!

HitoMi^^:
there's always more events in the future! :D

Copykate:
thank you. hehe!

yiching.rei:
get straight As for SPM and ask your parents to get you one. :D good idea eh?

belz said...

actually it's not like i will use an iphone cuz of my long nails. but but but.. I'VE NVR WON ANYTHING IN A LUCKY DRAW OR COMPETITION! T________T

Mas Light said...

*eyes twitching. Dammit! so lucky oh u

farenova said...

wahhh lucky u!

§pinzer said...

eh hai!!! oh so you're the egg man lol, nice to see you wei! Must stick to you for more lucky charm kekeke... Hope to bump into you again, of course via Shaz la.. me not so outgoing one :P

Unknown said...

belz:
eh, your nails super long d meh?
haha, try joining every single contest there is, probability says that you sure gonna kena at least once!

maslight:
hehe, really lucky! :D

farenova:
:D :D :D

§pinzer:
haha, yeah i'm the egg fella. hmm, you can stick to me for the luck but dun steal it away yeah. HAHA!
yupe, i will see you around. you not outgoing? sure boh?

akiraceo said...

Envy !!
Jealous!!

*planning a robbery with wafupafu*
*grins*

Unknown said...

akiraceo:
*hires security guard*

HAHAHA!

Ken Wooi said...

congrats!
that was fun! =D

kenwooi.com

mynjayz said...

congrats dylan for winning an iphone.

Unknown said...

kenwooi:
thanks! winning the iphone was definitely fun!

mynjayz:
thankyou! :D you were at the event too right?