Monday, November 1, 2010

My Selangor Story Goes Live

I'm sure that you guys have heard about the My Selangor Story 2010 Blogger Competition which had just ended not long ago. All Top 30 bloggers have already had their share of experience throughout the 6 days 5 nights trip. You can read about my experience here, for Day1, Day2, Day3, Day4, Day5 and Day6.

Let's have a change of perspective and hear what the organizers thoughts are this time. Watch their interview with TV Selangor in the segment, Apa Khabar Selangor!

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

And there you have it! Some thoughts and feedbacks from the organizers themselves.

On an additional note, YES! New media should be brought in and exercised. We need new ideas and also new ways off looking at things. The blogging platform has started growing a few years back and has never stopped growing. It is one of the best way to get a message across.

Do not underestimate the power of blogging and the social media.

And to those of you who are looking forward to MSS2, keep your fingers crossed. I have a feeling that it will be coming real soon! More fun, more excitement and a greater adventure!

#MSS Rocks My Socks Off!


Remember to subscribe to The Orange Banana and also follow me on Twitter @dylan3008.

~~

My Selangor Story is on Social Media: MSS Official Website | MSS Facebook | Twitter #MSS |