Monday, October 11, 2010

Vaseline Cocktail Party @ Luna Bar

wwwEvent: Vaseline Cocktail Party
Venue: Luna Bar

First and foremost, I would like to thank Nuffnang for inviting me to this event.

YES! For those of you who didn't know, I was there!
vaseline cocktail party
So, I reached at 6pm, together with Feeq, WenYi, Nicole and Wern. Thanks for the ride WenYi! =)
The sky was still very bright at that time, the mood wasn't there yet. However, that didn't stopped bloggers from mingling around.

luna bar
And then it got darker, the ambiance was perfect.

The event was hosted by Jojo Struys. And there was performances by the comedian, Kuah Jenhan and also singing performance by Yuna, a Malaysia singer-songwriter.

I had been absent for a lot of Nuffnang events previously. This was my re-appearance to Nuffnang events. They next time you see me at events, come say hi to me first, 'cause you know lah me, a bit shy kan.

However, I still met a handful of bloggers there. Shannon, NanaEddy, Dusty, Coco, Henry, Jolyn, Junjun Riko dan lain-lain.

vaseline bloggers


Hope to meet more next time! I'll see you then!

luna bar bloggers
Thanks to Feeq for the picture!

Remember to subscribe to The Orange Banana and also follow me on Twitter @dylan3008.
Also remember to vote for My Selangor Story Blog posts.