Friday, October 15, 2010

2D Animation (Lip Sync) of Digi's Different But Same Same

I said on my Twitter last night that I was going to upload my Lip Sync assignment and update my blog on it. It turned out that last night I had some problems converting it in to a movie file.

However, I've already solved the problem and here it is right now. I used the audio track from Digi's Hari Malaysia Ad: Different But Same Same. Subjects are traced with Adobe Illustrator.

What do you think of it? Do leave me your comments.


p.s: I left my keys at home when I went for college this morning and when I came back, I was locked out of my house. Had to wait for my housemate to get back from class before I can enter the house. =(

Remember to subscribe to The Orange Banana and also follow me on Twitter @dylan3008.
Also remember to vote for My Selangor Story Blog posts.