Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Jemma Pixie Hixon - Wild Horses

Sometime back, I posted out a video of Jemma Pixie Hixon covering the song 'Love The Way You Lie'. If you have listened to her in YouTube before, I'm pretty sure that you can't deny that she has a great voice and sings fab!

Here's another song which she covered recently; Wild Horses by Natasha Beddingfield.


She had a tough time doing this cover as the lyrics meant a great deal to her. Jemma Pixie Hixxon is suffering from a severe case of agoraphobia.

Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder, often suffering from panic attacks.

She has been house bound for over 2 years now. She has never stepped out of her front door ever since.

A quote extracted from her blog:
"Over the years the distance that I could travel from my home was getting increasingly smaller. I became unable to go out in my little village in the countryside just a walk up the road."

Do read about here full story in her blog.

jemma pixie hixon

Jemma, I wish you well. Take care!

She's on YouTube, Facebook and MySpace. Read about her story here in her blog.

Remember to subscribe to The Orange Banana and also follow me on Twitter @dylan3008.
Also remember to vote for My Selangor Story Blog posts.