Friday, August 20, 2010

Malaysia Short Term Room Rentals

pv5 For those who might not know, I'm renting a room here in Setapak ever since I started college. Not many might know where is Setapak, especially to those big city boys and girls but you can always take the Rapid KL Kelana Jaya-Gombak line and reach where I'm currently staying which is Taman Melati.

Let's say you are new student and wants to find a room for yourself here in Setapak but you are not sure of the area. How are you actually going to find a room to rent?

Just like my current housemate. He was renting the masterroom a few months ago along with another guy. So when the contract ends, he has to look for new roommates or he has to move out because his current roommate at that time was going to shift out.

Weeks passed and still no luck. Our house leader had friends who wanted to shift into the room; They were the new intake student coming into TARC. Which is why he (masterroom housemate) has to shift out.

But he has to find a new rental room first! The problem is, he can't find any due to some problems. Which is why he is staying in the living room now. Oh my my...

I should have let him know about this website I've found earlier.

caribilikCaribilik.my. If you are finding a room to rent anywhere in Malaysia, you may do with the ease of just clicking a few buttons. Caribilik.my makes it easy for everyone to look for available rooms for rent all around Malaysia. From the north to the south and from the east to the west!

So the next time you are looking for short term rentals. Do check out Caribilik.my.

No comments: