Saturday, August 28, 2010

I Am On Foursquare

foursquare

I am now on Foursquare! You will now see me checking in to a place near you. Add me as your friend now, so I can stalk you! :D

What is Foursquare all about?
We're all about helping you find new ways to explore the city.

We'll help you meet up with your friends and let you earn points and unlock badges for discovering new places, doing new things and meeting new people.
What is a Foursquare check-in?
When you tell foursquare where you are, that's called "checking in". You can check in from parks, bars, museums, restaurants, libraries...really anywhere. When you check in, we'll let your friends know where they can find you and award you points and badges based on your adventurousness. You should only check in once to where you are at the time--no drive by check-ins or couch check-ins, please
-extracted from Foursquare.com

No comments: