Sunday, January 30, 2011

To Empower and Inspire

projectoo"Hello World!

Just to let you know, I am still in the running in becoming Project One & Only's Youth Ambassador! If you are clueless about what all of this is about, do read my previous posts first. The first post I talked about me getting into the semi-finals, the second post is about my photoshoot and the third one is about my idea on how to give back to the community.

Right now, I'm at Task #3 for the semi-final round, which is also the last task for this round. The accumulated points from Task 1, 2 and 3 will determine who will move forward to the Final Stage.

So it seems that the Charity Auction  have been moved to the Final Stage, which then brings a new task for this semi-final stage. For Task #3, the semi-finalists have to do good deeds throughout a 2 week period (26th Jan - 9th Feb) which will empower and inspire others.

Task 3 has been given the name as, Youth Empowering Another Human! (YEAH!)

For me, what I will be doing will be a little bit different. Rather than just doing a good deed, I'm going to Inspire and Empower others which then leads to them Inspiring others.

My aim in this competition has always been into creating awareness. What I will be doing is to create awareness on various real world issues which hopefully will inspire people and then empowering myself as well as themselves to act upon solving the issue. No matter how big or small the act is.

This I think will be a much better approach to this task.

Have I already started on this task? Of course I have. You would probably be receiving a text message from me or an email. Watch out for a new photo album coming up in my Facebook page. Much much more is happening!

If you want to know how you could help and contribute, do contact me. I can be reached through my email, zhengdhong24@gmail.com or you can send me a PM in Facebook.

Here's my first act on creating awareness about our dying culture; Do read about it in my blog post and let me know what you think.

Let's all help each other out on this one, okay? YEAH!

~~



Remember to subscribe to The Orange Banana and also follow me on Twitter @dylan3008.