Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm Planning On Making Video Productions For A Long Term Basis. I'm Sponsorable.

About a couple of weeks ago, I came across an interesting article which was RT-ed by @quachee. It was titled, 'Want To Get Sponsored? You'd Better Be Sponsorable'.

The article was about how people were asking for sponsorships on social media platforms. It also talks about how the correct way it(asking for sponsorship) should be done. I've casually asked for sponsorships but I guess nobody cared. Or am I not sponsorable? Let's find out. You'll never know if you don't try.

~~
As the title above, I'm planning on making video productions for a long term basis and here's an opportunity for a company to gain some exposure.

I am looking for a sponsor to provide me with a video-camera which is able to shoot in High-Definition (HD), which will enable me to go on with my video-related projects. Currently, I have roughly 2 video projects in-the-planning stages.

I am studying Multimedia Design and I tend to choose 'video-design' as my path. Having said so, there will be more video-projects in the future.

For every video I make, I will include you(the sponsor) in the credits section. My video projects will be uploaded into YouTube and other video hosting sites.

I have 1487 friends in Facebook and 402 followers in Twitter. Both which I will update multiple times a day. Rest assured that, your company will be mentioned whenever I post a video up which was recorded with the sponsored gadget.

This is my fourth official year of blogging. My video projects will also be up in my blog with a mention of your company.

Here are two videos which I have directed and produced using my friend's DSLR.





You can contact me at my email (zhengdhong24@gmail.com).
~~

If this guy, Craig Rowin, who asked for one million dollars succeeded and got what he wanted. I think I can too.


I've always lived on this as one of my motto, 'You'll never know if you don't try'.

So now I'm asking you, will you sponsor me a video-camera, please?

Remember to subscribe to The Orange Banana and also follow me on Twitter @dylan3008.