Monday, January 10, 2011

Top 20 Semi-Finalist for Project O&O

Today was the last day of examinations for me, so happens that today is also the day for the release of the Top 20 finalists for Project One & Only's photoshoot!

Project One & Only (aka Project O&O) is an online competition to search for the next Youth Ambassador.

Right now we are in the semi-finals stage of Project O&O. We have just completed the Stylo Segment with an awesome photoshoot!

All thanks to:
Virtigo Photo Studio - Official Photography Studio
Kai Image Academy - Official Make Up Artist
Callas Paris - Official Cosmetics
Cutting Edge Coiffure - Official Hair Maestro

and also to the organizers of Project One & Only!

projectoo

Do support me to be in the running of becoming the next Youth Ambassador! If you think I deserve it, do LIKE my photo and leave me a comment.

Thanks! More updates coming soon!

Remember to subscribe to The Orange Banana and also follow me on Twitter @dylan3008.

My #PONO Jouney: I'm in the Semi-Finals!