Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How To View All of Your Friends' Updates in Facebook

Are you getting status updates from the same friends everyday in Facebook?

The reason this is happening is because Facebook has set the default settings to show posts from 'Friends and pages you interact with the most'.

If you wish to view updates from all of your friends and pages, do follow the steps below.

Step 1: Click on the arrow beside 'Most Recent' on top of your Status input text field.
Step 2: Click on Edit Options
Step 3: Change settings in 'Show post from' to 'All of your friends and pages'
Step 4: Click Save

You're done!

I hope this helps you out a bit if you are wondering why you keep on getting updates from the same person each time. =)

facebook


facebook

When you're done, do read about the current competition I'm in which is Project One & Only. I really as much support as I can get. 

My #PONO Jouney: I'm in the Semi-Finals! | Top20 Photoshoot | Giving Youths a Chance to Get An Education | 

Remember to subscribe to The Orange Banana and also follow me on Twitter @dylan3008.