Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm in the Semi-Finals for Project O&O Season2

project O&O

This is the first time I'm talking about my participation in the ongoing Youth Ambassador Search, Project One & Only Season2.

I have submitted my video entry a few weeks ago. Had been called up for an interview by the #PONO team. And right now, I'm chosen to be one of the semi-finalists!

There will be 3 segments in the semi-final round: Intellectual Segment, Stylo Segment and Charity Auction.

For the Intellectual Segment, the semi-finalists will have to answer questions on the #PONO forum.

As for the Stylo Segment, there will be a photoshoot and the photos will be published on Official Magazine.

Lastly there will be the Charity Auction, where each semi-finalist will be given a product to auction online, where the funds raise will go towards a charity home of their choice.

My photoshoot session will be scheduled on Tuesday (4 Jan) and I'm supposed to bring along a prop. What should I bring?

I do hope that I'll get much support for you guys and do help me in my Charity Auction when it is up.

More updates soon!


Take a look at my qualifying round video before you leave.


Remember to subscribe to The Orange Banana and also follow me on Twitter @dylan3008.