Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Walk Down Memory Lane | Be Prepared

 walk down memory lane
Fast forward a few years from this previous post..

I was in the scouting movement since Primary till Upper Six. The following pictures are pictures from 2004 and 2005, when I was in my Form 4 & 5.

Being in the scouting movement teaches me a lot of things which indeed helps me in life now.

Long lasting friendships are formed where true friendships exists.

02kinta scouts
The best of the best!

02kinta
Close-up

Like all scouting and guiding movements, there will be campfires. The following was from our bi-annual Troop Camp.

campfire
Burn baby burn!

We've been to numerous gatherings nationwide! Won numerous competitions and danced numerous times to the music of Louisiana Saturday Night!


scouts gathering
Overall Champions during SK Main Convent, Ipoh; Scouts & Guides Gathering

We've built great mangroove towers! Almost scraping the sky. This one's the tallest we've ever did! Taller than our alma mater, St. Michael's Institution, Ipoh.

mangroove tower
More than 3 stories high!

scouts on tower
It's a bird, it's a plane, it's Superman. NO! It's just my watermark.

02kinta scouts
02 Kinta Scouts.

BE PREPARED

Read my other 'Walk Down Memory Lane' posts here.

Remember to subscribe to The Orange Banana and also follow me on Twitter @dylan3008.