Thursday, April 29, 2010

Heading to Pikom's PC Fair Tomorrow! Will There Be PC Fair Girls?

 

Like what the title says, I'll be going to Ipoh's PC Fair tomorrow! Just like every other year, it is held in Stadium Indera Mulia. So, I'll see whether if they have wifi connection there. If so, then I'll be able to update live from the event itself.

But I'll doubt there will be pretty PC Fair models there. 'Ipoh, The Town With The Most Leng Luis' but when PC Fair comes, all hilang. So contradicting with my previous post eh?

5 comments:

Jard The Great said...

wawa.. i bet u'd enjoy it.. ehehe..

Ken Wooi said...

oh this weekend issit.. din answer me on twitter wan.. lols.. =P

Dewi Batrishya said...

LOL.. aiming for the leng luis.. :P
wrong intentions! :P

ohmywtf said...

hehe..KL pc fair many leng luis one :-P

Unknown said...

Jard The Great:
haha, we'll see.

kenwooi:
can't load tweetdeck. :(

Dewi Batrishya:
ahha, why wrong? I'm only human. LOL!

ohmywtf:
i know :)