Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Win RM1500 Worth Of Clothes From ZALORA

Are you running out of new clothes or is your current style out of fashion? Fret no more as you can now have a chance to get RM1500 worth of clothes from ZALORA!

ZALORA is a new online fashion shopping mall which provides the best local and international brands to you with just a click of a button.

Right at this moment, ZALORA is organizing a contest for you to win RM1500 worth of makeover. Details of how you could win is at the end of this post.

Oh my, with a budget of RM1500, I can shop for a lot of clothes!

First off, I'll start off by getting the Area 27, black long-sleeved shirt for a sleek look. This costs RM239.

area27
The Area 27 Long Sleeved Shirt is a classic long sleeved shirt


SKU: AR314AA67SGI
Colour: Black 

I'll then pair it up with Neuw Guys Iggy Skinny Jeans. This is worth RM511.95. Jeans just goes about matching with everything right?!

nuew iggy skinny
The Neuw Iggy Skinny jeans is a pair of men denim jeans. It consists of 85% cotton, 11.5% nylon and 1.5% lycra, giving them a coated aesthetic. The jeans has a classic four button fly with a slim tapered leg, classic five pocket design and low-mid, rise waist.


SKU: NE031AB12BID
Colour: Navy


Time to get some shoes. I think I'll be getting the Alain Delon Slip-on Leather Shoes which costs RM199.90. Leather goes well with jeans.

alain delon
This Alain Delon Slip On Leather Shoes feature a smooth leather upper
with stitching along the vamp to a quarter of the shoe.

SKU: AL308SH25SAG
Upper Material: Brush off leather
Sole Material: Rubber
Shoe type: Mens Dress Shoes
Colour: Black
Heel height in cm: 2.5
Platform height in cm: 0.0


I'll pair my outfit up with some accessories. I'll be getting the Luciano Pin Buckle Belt which costs RM49.95 and the Thirtyfour Maya Single Wristband worth RM130.

Matte textured black leather belt with metallic buckle.
Luciano black leather belt has a double row of stitches running down its sides
with a pin to hole polished metal buckle design.

SKU: LU500AC48MNZ
Colour: Black

SKU: TH349AC26TQN
Colour: Salmon/Brown

Right now, I'm all dressed up and ready to party the night away! And the whole outfit only costs me RM1130.80.

I WANT TO WIN THIS MAKEOVER BECAUSE MY CLOTHES ARE ALL OUT OF FASHION AND I NEED TO BE BACK IN FASHION!

So if you are a fan of online shopping, do visit ZALORA Malaysia!



#BeObsessed. let's start the countdown and watch out for our ZALORA giveaways http://beobsessed.net

To my readers that would like the opportunity to win the same prize (RM1500 worth of makeover) as I do, you will only need to:

Leave a comment below and state the reason,
Why do you deserve to win the prize with me? (in less than 10 words)

Deadline: 7th April 2012, 11.59pm
(I'll be sending the entry in to Zalora Malaysia on the 8th of April 2012)

9 comments:

test said...

Coz I need a Sparkling New Image to Ace's 2012 !

Vicloke said...

Because Zalora supplies the best clothes and we want it!

J-BoY said...

Because Zalora drive me crazy!

MsXeRoZ Nicole said...

Why do you deserve to win the prize with me? (in less than 10 words)

My answer would be:
Because Dylan is lonely,and need a beauty to accompany.

Hope we can have the opportunity to look good together with Zalora!

Sze Leong said...

I deserve to win because wearing stylish clothes from ZALORA brings out my personality.

Read At No Cost said...

Zalora creates colour for me and my wardrobe

Ruxyn said...

I am the perfect shopping companion for ZALORA's fashion obsession! :)

Gary said...

Embodying style,
Personifying sophistication,
Zalora provides us with tasteful elegance.

Cutebun said...

Because I'm in need of a fashion shopping partner!