Tuesday, December 16, 2008

eoe Online: Catering for Your Photographic Needs (2nd Review)

I'm back for a second review on eoe Online.


As you can see from my post before, I've sent in my review on the 9th of December. By sending my review to them, I'm entitled to get 50 4R photo prints for free! They are very fast in doing their job I tell you, well, that's because I received my photos on the 12th of December. It took them only three days to update my review on eoe Online and to send me my photos! WOW!

They even come nicely packed into two photo albums. Their service is just wonderful. I didn't expect them to do so because usually when you develop your photos outside, they usually just hand you all the photos and give you empty photo albums for you to put them in yourself. And if you're really unlucky, you will have to buy the photo albums.

Now take a look at these quality prints. I'm just really amazed by it!


Great job eoe Online!

Visit eoe Online now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like play online game, I also buy FFXI Gil and FFXI Gil, the FFXI gold is very cheap, and use the Final Fantasy XI gold can buy many things, I like cheap Final Fantasy XI Gold, thanks, it is very good.

I like play online game, I also buy flyff penya and flyff penya, the flyff money is very cheap, and use the flyff gold can buy many things, I like cheap penya, thanks, it is very good.

Anonymous said...

Now do you worried about that in the game do not had enough aion kina to play the game, now you can not worried, my friend told me a website, in here you can buy a lot aion online kina and only spend a little money, do not hesitate, it was really, in here we had much aion gold, we can sure that you will get the cheap aion kina, quick to come here to buy aion kina.

Now do you worried about that in the game do not had enough aion kina to play the game, now you can not worried, my friend told me a website, in here you can buy a lot aion online kina and only spend a little money, do not hesitate, it was really, in here we had much aion gold, we can sure that you will get the cheap aion kina, quick to come here to buy aion kina.

. said...

酒店兼職

禮服店

酒店上班

酒店打工

酒店小姐

酒店經紀

酒店兼差

假日打工

台北酒店經紀

童裝批發

童裝批發

童裝

童裝

酒店喝酒

暑假打工

寒假打工

酒店

酒店經紀人

酒店現領