Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bolt Caption & SMS Contest by AMBP

Walt Disney brings us a another new animated movie this year!


BOLT featuring the voices of John Travolta and Miley Cyrus. For more info on the show, check out The Official Website for this Walt Disney Production; Official Bolt Website.

And thus, AMBP has once again made a contest for us cartoon lovers!


All you have to do is, click on the above picture to get to the contest page. Choose one of the 3 screeen shots given and think of a winning caption for the characters in it! Post it up on your blog and inform AMBP by SMS. That's all you have to do.



Here are my entries.

Bolt: What's that weird little bubble ball you have gotten yourself in?

Mittens: Are you stuck inside? Can you breathe? Do you need CPR?

Rhino: Oh, this is my new prized toy! I won it by entering a contest by AMBP! Isn't it great!


Penny: I tawt I taw a putty cat! I did! I did! I did taw a putty cat!

Bolt:
Where is it? Point me the direction and I'll make sure it'll never get away from my paws!


Rhino: Look at me! I have a nice round protection ball that’ll protect me from getting injured while I jump down from way up here! I bought it for only $9.99!

Mittens: Oh man! I knew I should have spent more on getting a better one. I only paid $1.99 for this plastic bucket on my head!



Fingers crossed now. :)

4 comments:

Sierra Night Tide said...

strange but very cool blog :)

Dylan Phuah said...

Sierra:
what's so strange? hehe =P

wow gold said...

Weekends to peopleig2tmean that they can have a two-day wowgold4europe good rest. For example, people gameusdcan go out to enjoy themselves or get meinwowgoldtogether with relatives and friends to talk with each storeingameother or watch interesting video tapes with the speebiewhole family.
Everyone spends agamegoldweekends in his ownmmoflyway. Within two days,some people can relax themselves by listening to music, reading novels,or watchingogeworld films. Others perhaps are more active by playing basketball,wimming ormmorpgvipdancing. Different people have different gamesavorrelaxations.
I often spend weekends withoggsalemy family or my friends. Sometimes my parents take me on a visit to their old friends. Sometimesgamersell I go to the library to study or borrow some books tommovirtexgain much knowledge. I also go to see various exhibition to broadenrpg tradermy vision. An excursion to seashore or mountain resorts is my favorite way of spending weekends. Weekends are always enjoyable for me.
igxe swagvaultoforu wowgold-usaignmax wowgoldlivebrogame thsaleGoldRockUbrogameswagvaultgoldsoonoforuigxethsale

. said...

酒店兼職

禮服店

酒店上班

酒店打工

酒店小姐

酒店經紀

酒店兼差

假日打工

台北酒店經紀

童裝批發

童裝批發

童裝

童裝

酒店喝酒

暑假打工

寒假打工

酒店

酒店經紀人

酒店現領