Thursday, January 3, 2013

Waking Up To A Very Heavy Heart

This has been going on for awhile now.

Been having trouble sleeping.
Visions and thoughts keep playing in my head.
Memories kept coming back to me.

And this goes on until I can't take it anymore.
Eventually I get tired enough to go to sleep.

And when I do,
I don't really want to wake up.
Every time when I open my eyes,
It will be like experiencing a strong punch to the chest.
And the weight from that punch never leaves me.

Everyday I feel like I'm carrying around a very heavy weight.
I've never felt this heavy in my life.

Lost most of my appetite to eat.
Heck, why am I not eating like the way I'm used to be?

Every day when I open my eyes,
Then I realise that reality is in front of me.
Sometimes, I do wish that reality will only be my dream.

No comments: