Tuesday, January 1, 2013

It's Time To Get My Head In The Game

clock

It's that time again when you just have to accept the fact and turn back time. Well, usually people would say to forget the past and look forward into the future but for me, I'll just take it in this time, I'll settle my past problems while looking into my future. I'll rewind the time back to when things were just clearer.

I guess this will be the best choice for me for now. Though I still tend to not follow this way sometimes. I'l sway away from it. Heck with it, when the time comes, I'll be better at making decisions.

Wait, if I rewind back the time, does it mean that I'm back in 2012?

It's already the new year. So yeah, Happy New Year. Am hoping to have a much brighter future this time around. 2012 was really a bad year for me. Shall pray hard for things to go my way this time around.

Plan to wake up on the right side of my bed everyday this time. Don't you just hate it when you wake up on the wrong side of the bed every morning? It kinda spoils your whole day. And that totally sucks. *pushes my bed to the left side of the wall* This way I'll surely wake up on the right side. :P

I have to do much self-reflection after my exams.

dylanzd

teehee ^^

No comments: