Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Reflection

Hello.

I'm currently feeling ill. After a long weekend of partying and drinking, I'm back home in my room sitting inside these four walls.

Many things have happened within these past couple of days. Many ups and many downs as well. It sure did not just feel like two days have passed. And I myself sure had gone through a whole lot of shitload all over again. It seems like it keeps happening to me and only me. Damn.

But I feel blessed to have my brothers and sisters to have gone through it with me. They themselves have troubles of their own and we are always there for one another. Always.

I need to get a time and a proper place to reflect on my life. To think about what have I done correctly, what have i done wrong, what have I done which looks stupid. I need that.

Life's tough.

But it doesn't get any better than me.

beer factory scott garden old klang road beer friends

1 comment:

MsXeRoZ Nicole said...

Hmmm...
OK...
Well...
You See..
Sometimes...
Life...

I even know how to console you over your dilemma.

JUST WALK THRU THE SHIT that you have now, then take a bathe. Get yourself together, and a brand new day will begin.

=) Easier said than done, yes i know. One step at a time ok?