Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Road Not Taken

Ever wondered how things will turn out if you took the other option in life?

The path was paved right in front of me. Properly planned out and everything seems to be going fine, until recently. A lot have changed.

Thoughts were messed up, plans were destroyed, the future has been blurred out. I wonder what will happen if I took the other road if the other road did exist. What I had was just a highway and now I have arrived at a crossroad. To turn or to just go forward?

quotes road

Life has too many uncertainties. Some predictable some are not. Well, I guess that's just how things go.

~~~

Will be heading back home tomorrow.

2 comments:

Nick Chan said...

Good luck, I believe either way will bring you to a good destination.

Unknown said...

@Nick Chan:
Thanks! I shall look forward to the new year. :)