Thursday, December 27, 2012

Boxing Day 2012

Here's how my Boxing Day went. There's no un-boxing of boxes for me, so I went out and looked for my own fun.

ipoh train

I started my journey back to KL from Ipoh this morning. I went back a few days earlier for Christmas. It has been a long while since I've last went back home. So yeah. Now I'm back in the city, waiting for exams which is coming real soon. One paper and then one final semester to go until it's time for me to face the world.

Came back and then decided to do myself some shopping. I'll buy myself boxes and un-box them myself. Headed to Pavillion KL which is still one of my favourite malls to shop in. Maybe because it's easiest accessible to me and has the best choices of shops.

tshirt grey black shopping

Bought four pieces of clothing as you can see. Grey Black Grey Black. Shows that I'm not in the mood to buy colours today. hmm...  :/

Done with shopping.

Came back home and decided to colour my hair. Which is why you will see my poorly taken selca below. Haven't been practicing. 

shower cap selca

Pictures of the after effect soon.

isqueeze osim

I just need some time-out from everything that is happening. Squeeze me feet.

Can't wait for 2013 to come. A new beginning I hope.

~~~


If only things were a little bit less complicated.

No comments: