Thursday, March 29, 2012

Samsung Presents LMFAO Live in Malaysia | Pre-Concert Post

As you all already know, LMFAO's concert has been put forward to 9th April 2012.

Venue: Sunway Lagoon
Time: 8.30pm onwards

sunway lagoon

If you don't know who LMFAO is then you must be NOT a party rocker.

lmfao

They are Redfoo and Sky Blu, an uncle-nephew duo who started off the 'party rock' music with Party Rock Anthem.

Party rock is in the house tonight
Everybody just have a good time
And we gonna make you lose your mind


Since then, clubs all around has been blasting this on the decks, DJs spinning it to remixes and people shufflin' on the dance floor. And the music still is playing till now!

Their other famous hits includes Shots, Champagne Showers, Sexy and I Know It and the most recent Sorry For Party Rockin'.

I've shuffled on cement but now LMFAO is coming to Malaysia for a concert in Sunway Lagoon!
What I would like to try now is to SHUFFLE with all the party rockers ON THE BEACH and drink champagne the whole night! That is why I want to go to this concert so bad.


samsung


is proudly sponsoring this concert. Thank you so much for bringing LMFAO to Malaysia.

So if you are a party rocker, then I'll meet you there!

1 comment:

Charlie said...

I think a lot people will wanna whack me, last year was @ their beach party. I don't know them, didn't take a photo with them when my friends actually joined back stage and leave the mini concert half way since I was too tired =.=