Sunday, March 11, 2012

Nuffnang Turns Five At Neverland Kuala Lumpur

This year is the year where Nuffnang turns 5!

Nuffnang held a big party at a Neverland, Kuala Lumpur, a club in the heart of KL. But is the Stickman old enough to enter into a club? You're just five! teehee^^

Anyway, after so many years after joining Nuffnang, sad to say that this was my first ever Nuffnang birthday bash I have ever been too. It so happens that this year, Nuffnang celebrated its birthday in a club that I've never been to before and I would really want to take a look inside; so, I decided to go this year. Apart from that, I went to be happy for Nuffnang as well. :)

Thanks to Dustyhawk, I managed to grad last minute ticket invites from him.

The evening didn't start off too well because it started to rain just as when I was about to go out from my house but as I approach KL City, the rain had already stopped there.

As I approach the main entrance of Neverland, I see many other bloggers dressed in blue as that was the theme colour of the day. Good thing I have a blue tshirt. I seldom have coloured tees last time.

The night started with loads of performances and games with Phat Fabes as the emcee.

It was a great night, had the chance to meet-up with some long lost friend *ahem* CheeChing and also some of the other bloggers as well.

To keep it short, I'm glad that Nuffnang is starting to bring back these big events. I do tend to enjoy going to large events. So let's hope that there are more to come soon!

Happy 5th Birthday Nuffnang!

*photos below are stolen from dustyhawk.net, tianchad.com, jayrenthezompire.blogspot.com*

nuffnang dylan

nuffnang dylan

nuffnang dylan

nuffnang dylan

nuffnang dylan

nuffnang dylan

nuffnang dylan

nuffnang dylan

nuffnang dylan

nuffnang dylan


2 comments:

Charlie said...

purposely keep snapping hot chicks right? :p

TianChad田七摄影 said...

Hope to see you more often in NN events =D