Tuesday, February 21, 2012

ez2dj 1st Trax and Dance Dance Revolution 3rd Mix

I just stumbled upon some youtube videos of some arcade gameplays and OSTs.
Back in the days, after Saturday meetings in school, my friends and I would hang out in the mall.
Most of the time we would spend playing games at the arcade (Capcom Station).

And ez2dj was one of them.
It was a DJ Machine complete with a turn-table, foot pedal and effector buttons.
Here are some of the favourite songs we used to play.

Combination

Envy Mask

Stay

Future

Baby Dance

Then we have the dancing machine, Dance Dance Revolution 3rd Mix aka DDR3. I never really got on to one of these. Was to shy to actually dance in front of so many people. Beginner summore!

But these are few of the songs that are quite famous and popular.

Turn Me On

Do It All Night

Butterfly


Boom Boom Dollar

It feels so nostalgic listening back to all of these songs. You can't find them machines in arcades no more. At least not 1st Trax and 3rd Mix.

Let me know if you're able to find ez2dj.

Have you ever played one of these before? Let me know in the comments section below.

1 comment:

Charlie said...

head spinning @_@ I suck @ this game LOL