Sunday, December 4, 2011

7aste Moscow at Laundry Bar, The Curve


7aste
So I was at 7aste Moscow last Friday night which was held at Laundry Bar, The Curve. I did not know that 7aste was even ON that weekend until a day before!

It was my first time attending a 7aste event, though they already had several other themed parties in the past. So this time around, it is a must-go. I grabbed three entry passes from @dustyhawk. Many thanks to him.

So I called my bro Jonathan to tag along, Cynthia was coming as well. Haven't seen them for a long time, prolly about three months.

Anyway, entry starts at 7.30pm and despite the massive traffic jam, we managed to reach in time and we were damn friggin' early! Nobody has entered the venue yet! Decided to have dinner first at Paddington's.

After getting stuffed full with pancakes, we headed our way to Laundry Bar, after making a pit stop of course (always important and necessary). They were serving Smirnoff Vodka that night as well as free flows of Tiger beer. Now nothing sounds better that that.

And that was how my Friday night went. Until the next 7aste!

Photos from JoMS's iPhone4. So blue like Avatar.

7aste
with JoMS/Cynthia

7aste
managed to catch up with YiChing towards the end

7aste

1 comment:

Henry Lee said...

i didnt see u at the event la... haha