Thursday, May 20, 2010

RM8000. Is It Ours For The Taking?

Went for my first day of class today, like finally college is starting. :D I have a feeling that the assignment rush will be more exciting this semester.

Anyway, I will be or in fact I am taking part in a painting competition organized by the Selangor Turf Club. It is a horse transformation competition where participants will have to paint a 6 by 7 feet horse sculpture based on the theme provided.

The theme this year is HORSES DO FLY and the Grand Prize will be RM8000 cash! I will be updating more on this as, me and my teammates will be there almost everyday to finish the whole process.

Will post pictures up soon! :D

3 comments:

~eRiC~ said...

cool... if win that 8k, rmb to belanja makan ar~ XD

wfhsln said...

all the best to you guys ^_^

MsXeRoZ Nicole said...

YA HOO~ im visiting you again~ YES you can take tha RM8000. Believe that you can do it =)

Good luck buddy!