I've been thinking lately, mostly because of my current poor time management skills. So, I've been coming up with random thoughts on ways to surving college or at least one semester of it. I'll be compliling all the tips day by day until I can make a book out of it.
Have you ever wanted to turn back time? Or have more ideas for your assignment. Do you want your adrenaline rush to go on forever? Well, it's hard but here are some tips to help you survive at least for a few months.
Disclaimer: Tips offered here might or might not work as some tips will make sense while others are just totally crap.
- Never burn out your oil too early in the semester. You may never find another gas station again.
- Do not reach your optimum level in your biological graph too soon. Turn your paper horizontally and draw your graph that way.
- Stock up on Livita, Red Bull, Tongkat Ali or any other energy drink. However, it will only hold up for an hour at the most for me.
- You might want to try coffee too. Coffee Rich, Coffee Kau, Coffee O, Coffee Super Kao Ultraman. Whatever you call it, coffee is one of the most popular drinks taken to keep oneself stay awake but do take note that by drinking too much coffee, you might get constipation.
- Block Facebook, YouTube, Movie streaming softwares or anything that might take your attention away from your work.
- A better way is to close your eyes while resetting the password to your computer/laptop.
- Find out who's the top student in your class, think of him/her always getting higher marks than you. That will keep you going.
- Fold up your bed. This will not work if you can sleep anywhere you want.
- Study on the table. This works fine for me.
- Stop chatting with that pretty girl or cute guy on MSN!
More coming soon!