Monday, June 14, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go Away; Come Again Another Day

Location: Taman Bahagia LRT Station

Have you ever gotten stuck at a LRT Station because of heavy downpour?
Look at all these commuters waiting for the heavy rain to stop. Yes, I'm one of them.
It rained heavily when I was on my way to 1 Utama for the FCUK Facebook Party.
Besides that, I experienced something called 'indoor rain'. The station was literally leaking! My oh my...

stuck at lrt station heavy rain

This is just one of my many random posts. :)

~~

ADVERT: Meet me at Bukit Jalil this 02, 03, 04 July 2010 for the Super Auto Mix Event!

1 comment:

Dori Lukey said...

malaysia boleh for the leaking station! yeah, getting stuck in a heavy downpour sucks unless u have a hot girl accompanying u

Dropped by from Lukey's Rantings