Thursday, June 18, 2009

Make the Right Choice

Currently feeling:

Like crap with head spinning out of control, mind trying to figure out what's going on, with my left brain finding the solutions to my current life (right brain trying to survive at the same time).

Will you know the answers to everything in life? Is that even possible? Right now I feel like turning to the back page of the book, 'Guide to Life', and taking a peep at all the answers printed behind. My life is currently in a mess (well, that's what I think) but isn't this a new chapter in my life? How can it start to get ruined just after turning a few pages? I haven't even got to the climax of this chapter. Sigh (the only expression I can give right now).

Let's skip the pity on me and have a look at your point of view. How are you doing right now? Still standing on your two feet or are you at the same scenario as I am? Your whole body dangling down a cliff with just your two bare hands hanging on for survival. Sounds too drastic, am I going overboard here? Hmm...

Life's a game where you only have one life at it. Lose your life, then it's game over. Get mushrooms and shining stars and maybe you'll get a chance at passing several hard obstacles. Just assume the mushrooms and stars are your choices you make in your everyday life. You make the right choice, you get through an obstacle in life. You make a wrong one, well, you will end up like small Mario getting hit by a tortoise shell.

Have you read the poem, The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost? Here's the whole poem:

The Road Not Taken

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth.

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same.

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

If you have gone through secondary school, you would have read this or at least heard of the title. Ever wondered what will happen if you took the other road? I think I have made a U-turn in my life and taken the other road in the means of changing my course but there seems to be so many other roads after that. Each with its own scenario in life. Did I choose the correct road? Pray that there's no road block.

Getting back to the answers in life. Do you know everything in life? Do you know what your next step is? Have you planned out everything in your little black or pink diary until its full of scribbles and notes? Is anyone that organized? Sometimes I really hope that everything can go according to plan but (there's so many 'buts' in life eh?) I just can't figure out everything. Yeah, I can find the tangent to some curve line or the factors of some long and weird equation but (damn, another 'but') an answer to a short question such as 'Have I made the right decision?' is so difficult to answer.

Other than that, don't you just want to know what other people are thinking? What's going on in their head. You try really hard to look into someone's tiny little brain but all you can see is blank. You don't want to know what other people are thinking? Trying having a conflict with someone who will have an impact in your life then say that to me again. Life is just full of mysteries.

Mood swings and grey clouds, they seem to be in common. One time they're there and a blink of an eye they're not. Tell you that there's not much good mood spinning around me currently. Only grey clouds and lots of haze and I mean lots and lots of haze! Sue the people for destroying mother nature! Make Peace, Not Haze!

Mario has finished Level 1. Will stop for now... Till next time. Be happy and make the right choice! It can save your life!

No comments: